- LTL/400 is designed specifically for asset-based LTL carriers requiring flexible approaches to bill of lading entry, pricing and discounting, dispatch, revenue accounting, and reporting. Our customers range in size from a few dozen bills/day to customers handling well over 20,000 bills/day.
- 3PL/400 is designed specifically for transportation brokers, those organizations that provide transportation services by buying and selling services from asset-based carriers. Typical modes include truckload, LTL, and COFC/TOFC intermodal.
Our deployment options
- As licensed code running on your machine and managed by your organization
- As licensed code running on your machine and managed by our organization
- In SaaS ("software as a service") mode where you pay on a per-transaction basis.
- Data migration
- Special enhancements
Our sales process
We don't believe in old-fashioned sales processes where you're hostage to a back-slapping sales rep focused on this quarter's quota. Instead, we want to help you understand our products so you make the buying decision with complete confidence. If our product isn't right for you, we'll tell you so immediately.
Our goal is to help you answer 90% or more of your questions related to functionality and policy at your convenience and at your own pace. We're always happy to answer your questions, and we won't pest you with follow-up email and telephone calls.
We believe in considering every request and evaluating it against our defined strategic priorities. While many of our competitors routinely decline customer requests for features or modifications, we have a different philosophy. Our answer is, "Why? How will this feature help you? What's the consequence of not doing it?"
LTL/400 and AgiliTrans code is contemporary ILE RPG. As fixed-format
code is maintained, it's converted to free-form. Applications leverage
traditional called programs, service programs, and externalized (static)
procedures. For performance purposes, most transactional programs use
record-level DB2 I/O while lookups/searches use SQL.
Ayers Rock Software publishes (and adheres to) a "Elements of Style" guidebook.
Reeve Fritchman has been designing and implementing transportation management and other complex transactions systems for 30 years. His professional qualifications include an MBA in Finance; certification as a PMP® (Project Management Professional) by the Project Management Institute (PMI); certification as a Scrum Master by the Agile Alliance; and certification as Software Development Professional by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).